<![CDATA[This year, the MS-SA business meeting and annual conference were held for the first time in partnership with the Inside Self Storage (ISS) World Expo in Las Vegas. The MS-SA presented two educational sessions in addition to holding its annual business meeting. Members from the US, Canada, Australia, and Poland were among the attendees. Three individuals were elected either to complete a partial term or re-elected to a new three-year term on the board:
- Robert Vespa is the Chief Operations Officer for Mango Moving, LLC (https://www.mangomoving.com). He was elected to a second term as a director that will expire in 2016 and will continue serving as the association’s board president. He was National Director, Residential Services, with Suddath Relocation Systems, and previously was with UniGroup Inc. (formerly Store and Move), and with PODS.
- Nathan Petty, owner of Macho Mobile Storage in Dallas (https://www.machostorage.com) was also elected to a second term that expires in 2016. He will continue service as board treasurer.
- Michael Umberg, Chief Operating Officer of UNITS Moving and Portable Storage (https://www.unitsstorage.com) was elected to his first term as a director that will expire in 2015. Umberg served as an integral part of the PODS management team and headed the Corporate Development department, working with major corporations and military organizations.
- Meisha Wilson is Vice President and Director of Marketing activities for Hide-Away Storage Services, LLC, in Sarasota, FL (https://www.hideawaystorage.com). Hide-Away Storage operates 10 self storage facilities and two mobile storage warehouses which serve the west coast of Florida. She remains the board secretary.
- Randy Weisman is President of Storage Banc in St. Louis (https://www.storagebanc.com). He was a founding director of the association.