Oftentimes customers imagine self storage facilities as dirty, unkempt, and deserted so they are hesitant to consider this as an option for their storage needs. All storage facilities are not created equal and as a customer you can and should expect a certain level of comfort with where you are placing your cherished personal items or critical business assets.
Here are some of modern comforts available to the best self storage providers:
● Full line of moving and packing supplies
● Free use of loading carts
● Extensively trained Managers to help with your storage needs
● State-of- the-art modern facilities
● Clean storage units and buildings
● Variety of climate and non-climate controlled units
● lockers and enclosed RV/boat storage
● Extra-wide driveways and doorways
● Covered loading and unloading
● 18 wheeler access
● Storage access, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
● Freight deliveries accepted
Having these type of modern amenities make the old self-storage perceptions disappear. At Proguard Storage, all locations throughout the Greater Houston area provide modern, climate controlled storage units. From extra wide driveways and free use of loading carts, to climate controlled self storage units in each location, we aim to remain first choice in Houston self storage. Our magnificent new self storage facility in Houston’s Midtown/Montrose neighborhood has all of these features available. Located at W. Gray Street, our newest location will be five stories tall with 1,100 climate-controlled units ranging from 5×5 to 10×40. Come visit us at 224 W. Gray Street, this newest location opened August 15, 2016 and offers one free month storage!
To see all of our locations and learn more, visit http://www.proguardstorage.com/Proguard_Locations.