Jencap’s specialized property team has a wide range of experience with various occupancies in designing, implementing, and servicing complex property insurance and reinsurance programs.
It’s critical to properly navigate policy language between carrier forms and manuscript forms, particularly in hard market negotiations and our highly technical team has you covered!
Find A Broker Areas of Specialization Get A Quote
Jencap’s Property Target Appetite Includes:
Recent Property Successes:
- Financial institution (including trading floor)
- Real estate entity with multi-billion-dollar office portfolio, multi-tenant warehouse, global cold storage REIT
- Multi-family real estate program ranging from $200M TIV to $20 billion+ TIV
- Casino including gulf coast floating casino (barge super structure)
- Mix and blend chemical operator
- Sugar refinery
- Mining and defense explosives manufacturer
- Fortune 500 global logistics provider including truck leasing operations
- Name brand retail operator
- Fortune 500 national car retailer (including vehicles, buildings, and business interruption within single insurance structure)
- National homebuilder program
- CA based condominium tower widely reported in the press of being a collapse risk
- Captive reinsurance structure that included corridor buydowns and 3rd party insurance business with automatic attaching
Green Construction Projects Come with New Materials, Methods, and Risks
Green construction is growing, as companies strive to create more sustainable, energy-efficient, resilient buildings. However, our recent blog outlines how sustainable construction projects use new technologies, materials, and construction methods that create unforeseen challenges and risks.