Phoenix, AZ [September 13, 2022] — — Industry experts will be gathering for the Toy Storage Nation
Executive Workshop in Dallas, Texas on November 4 to educate potential investors, independent operators
and other parties interested in owning a recreational vehicle storage facility.
The RV/boat storage sector has all the makings of an emerging niche asset class: elevated demand
fueled by demographic and social trends, strong potential for income growth, and a dearth of
institutional capital that creates an opportunity to exploit for deep-pocketed investors. [Yardi Matrix
Bulletin August 2022]
The Dallas workshop will feature leading companies and experts in the recreational vehicle storage
Presentation Topics, Speakers, and Sponsors
- Feasibility: Jo Beth White, Development Services Inc.
- Investing: Neil Dyer – Madison Capital Group, Blue Gate Boat & RV Storage
- Security & Technology: Shaun Ferguson – Noke/Janus International
- Facility Tour & Canopy Construction: Bob Hayworth, Baja Construction Inc.
- Enclosed Construction: Matt Maurer, BETCO
- Operations: Gregg Ellsworth, Self Storage Consulting Group
- Software: Steve Smith, Storage Commander
- Legal: Jeffrey Greenberger, Greenberger & Brewer LLP
- Financing: Bishesh Shrestha, Live Oak Bank
- Marketing: Steve Lucas – The Storage Group
- Ancillary Revenue: Lunch and Learn led by Terry Anderson, Tenant Property Protection
format is designed to allow for meaningful conversations with speakers, sponsors, and industry leaders,”
said Toy Storage Nation Marketing Director Judy Blanchard.
The speaker presentations are designed to provide information on consumer expectations about executive
storage needs along with insight surrounding the development of this new asset class characterized by
paved and covered RV storage, state-of-the-art surveillance, and other executive-level services.
For more information and to register for the Dallas Executive Workshop visit:
About Toy Storage Nation
The executive leadership team has over 100 years of combined experience in the self-storage and media
industries. As industry leaders, they have pinpointed an existing need for an advocate partner for the
expanding exclusive RV and boat self-storage industry to ensure the communication of best practices. Their
mission is to be “The Independent VOICE of the Recreational Vehicle Storage Industry,”
Media Contact: Judy Blanchard, Marketing Director, email@example.com