2020 Development Package
2019 Self-Storage Development Handbook
There many considerations and decisions around building new self-storage facilities. Get the insight and know-how necessary to make critical, informed decisions with the 2019 Development Handbook for Self-Storage!
- Understanding the Steps, Getting Started and Assembling a Team
- Finding the Right Site
- Environmental Assessments
- Overcoming Topography
- Evaluating the Site Plan and Unit Mix
- Architectural Trends
- Designs to Maximize Square Footage and Profits
- Mistakes to Avoid
- Creating a Retail Environment
- What to Include in a Lease Agreement
- Choosing the Right Doors
- Construction Financing
- Much More!
2020 RV & Boat Storage Development Handbook
RV and boat storage has evolved into an asset class of its own with many facilities being developed solely for the storage of high-dollar vehicles. Moreover, the need for RV and boat storage has seen significant growth in the United States due to two factors: the increase in the number of homeowners associations and an uptick in the manufacturing and sales of recreational vehicles and boats.
In order to build a profitable facility in this niche market, however, it is extremely important to lay the proper groundwork. Hence, in the 2020 RV & Boat Storage Development Handbook, you will find a wealth of information from industry experts to guide you through the process of developing RV and boat storage—from finding the right site and designing an efficient facility to building and financing the project.
- Understanding The Industry
- An Opportunity To Drive Revenue
- Due Diligence And Feasibility Studies
- Facility Design
- Construction Costs
- Building Boat And RV From A To Z
- Security And Technology
- Overcoming Environmental Challenges
- Financing Options In Today’s Market
- Expanding Amenities For RV And Boat Storage
- Effectively Managing RV And Boat Storage
- Marketing For RV And Boat Facilities
- Insuring Special Requirements
- Leasing Space To Cell Carriers
- Five Keys To Unlocking The Power Of Solar
- Facilities Of The Year
2018 Developing Specialty Storage
Explore new self-storage opportunities! Many owners and operators are driving new revenue streams with specialty storage offerings such as wine storage, gun storage, mobile storage, RV & boat storage as well as incorporating safe deposit boxes, PO boxes, post office substations and much more into their facilities.
For a small investment in the Developing Specialty Storage publication, you could develop a new, lucrative line of revenue.
While most self-storage operators focus on traditional storage at their facilities, others venture into other not-so-common storage niches. Therefore, Developing Specialty Storage focuses exclusively on these unique storage opportunities including:
- Wine Storage
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- PO Boxes
- Postal Substations
- Robotic Facilities
- Gun Storage
- Mobile Storage
- Mixed-Use Facilities
- Climate-Controlled Facilities
- RV & Boat Storage