Technology in other industries has made the consumer experience more seamless, and consumers are willing to pay for this convenience.
There has been a litany of new tech products that have entered the self-storage industry and have been quickly adopted by owner operators throughout the U.S. and Canada. These new products and technologies, paired with the continued consumer trend of favoring digital interaction with businesses, have made many operators take stock of their systems and their digital strategies.
Learn more about:
- Using technology to create modern self-storage facilities with smart locks and access control technology
- Providing good customer service with texting technology
- Using mobile technology to innovate
- The best technologies to protect your facility
- Understanding today’s “smart” technology
- Case study: How Keylock Storage leveraged new technology
- Case study: How On Guard Storage implemented the virtual management model
- Case study: How Comfort Storage thrives with technology and customer service