The first of its kind! A do-it-yourself sales study guide for owners and managers interested in building self storage sales. Design a sales strategy for your facility’s specific needs.
Serve More to Sell More: A Personal Blueprint for Building Self-Storage Sales walks you through detailed strategies to help you create your own personalized approach to building sales for your facility.
This is not your same old sales book, Paul Schween shares “dos,” “don’ts,” “how tos,” examples, techniques, step-by-step guidance, and specific exercises so you can craft your own, unique sales approach and confidently speak with prospects and clients to accelerate revenue.
Topics covered include:
- Making the initial contact: Creating your unique selling proposition and elevator speech plus exercises.
- Qualifying, questioning and probing: Understanding needs, leading vs. probing questions and exercises.
- Developing presentations: Anatomy of a good presentation, “WIIFM,” power language, and exercises.
- Approaching objections and excuses: Approaches for different prospect personalities and how to handle each type’s objections and excuses.
- Managing objections and excuses: Using objections to move the sales process forward, three types of objections, how objections are good news, one-liners to manage excuses, the Feel/Felt/Found Method, 6 steps for moving from selling to serving plus exercises.
- Closing: Building a closing sequence, benchmarks for developing a close, styles of closing and exercises.
- Upselling: Making upselling natural, setting the stage, how to bundle plus exercises.
- Much more!
“Professional Sales Study Guide” self-study course CD
The Professional Sales Study Guide is a self-study course designed to encourage sales people to reflect on their level of sales expertise and professionalism. The PSSG exercise contained on this coaching CD allow sales people to develop their approach in each critical area of the sales cycle. The following areas are closely scrutinized with numerous questions put forth by Mr. Schween in this unique PowerPoint Presentation with complimentary workbook and audio commentary. This Program is a must for those new in sales, beginning a new position within an organization or any manager who wishes to focus their team on a comprehensive approach for cultivating effective techniques for success in the sales profession!
The following items are included:
- Prospecting: Creating a referral base clientele, every technique from A to Z
- Initial contact: First impressions that make and break opportunities
- Qualifying/questioning/probing: Getting to the client’s story and selling to the need
- Presentations: Avoiding the data dump and getting clients emotionally involved
- Handling objections/excuses: Knowing the difference and developing reliable user friendly scripts for even the most difficult scenarios
- Closing: How and when to strengthen or soften your most critical closing questions
Serve More to Sell More Video Package
This packages includes access to 8 “Serve More To Sell More” educational videos (access online).
Sales expert Paul Schween imparts practical, effective sales tips, pointers and strategies to help you close more sales. Increase your sales and revenue by learning to serve your customers’ needs better!
In these videos, Paul covers:
- Managing objections and excuses
- Presenting your product as the best on the market
- Improving your professional character
- Advancing your own career while helping your company grow
- Balancing new technology and automation with customer relations
- Much more