Self-Storage Management 101 Guidebook
Topics covered include the following:
- Options for self-storage management
- Hiring and firing managers
- Hired a new manager? Here’s what you should do next
- Why management training is important
- Knowing the local competition
- What should your focus on? Occupancy rates, rental rates or profits?
- How to deal with difficult customers
- Conducting audits and property visits
- How to get your customers to buy more
- Selling tenant insurance. And as a result, boosting your bottom line.
*Published in 2019.
Want to learn more about developing your sales skills and approach? Then you should check out our new book, Serve More to Sell More: A Personal Blueprint for Building Self-Storage Sales.