In Mist of Coronavirus Pandemic, Guardian Storage Continues to Put Their Employees and Customers First with Contact-Free Solutions
– Company TakesEarly Measures to Protect Employees While Staying Fully Operational –
March 26, 2020 – Guardian Storage, a leading provider of premier self storage and currently the 34th largest storage company in the United States, took immediate and early measures to protect their employees and customers by quickly making it possible for them to work remotely. This move was part of their larger plan to implement increased safety measures and contact-free solutions for their customers in order to stay fully operational, protecting all their employees’ jobs during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.
“We quickly recognized the seriousness of the situation and came together as an organization to first make sure our employees were provided the resources needed to work from home successfully, while also focusing 100% of our resources on providing our customers with a contact-free experience during these uncertain times,” said Guardian Storage president and founder Steven Cohen. “With the help of a new software system, we’re able to manage inquiries and call backs remotely, take payment over the phone and provide new tenants with the information needed for a seamless move-in including their access code and a map of the property to show exactly where their unit is located. The software also allows us to provide uninterrupted care to our existing tenants and see which tenants have visited properties.”
In addition to these new measures, safety and security continues to be a top priority. Customers can expect the following measures to be performed at all 25 Guardian Storage locations:
- A complete site-check by one manager each morning. This ensures the property is in good, working condition and allows them to remove the lock from any newly rented units and collect mail
- Each property is thoroughly sanitized daily by a maintenance person. This is very low risk because they are not interacting with customers or other employees;
- Staff working remotely has constant access to each property’s security cameras for constant access and surveillance;
- A dedicated team in place to share immediate updates across the company via email pertaining to company-wide updates and system refinements; and
- All April rate increases, and planned auctions have been canceled for the near future.
“As we navigate this new normalcy, it’s important that our customers and employees feel secure knowing we’re taking every precaution necessary to help keep them healthy physically and financially,”said Cohen. “There is so much uncertainty right now in light of this new pandemic, but one thing is for sure – we will do our part to stop the spread of this disease and provide our employees with the resources they need to continue caring for our customers from afar.”
To learn more about Guardian Storage and the services they provide, visit https://www.guardianstorage.com.
About Guardian Storage
Established in Pittsburgh in 1987, Guardian Storage has grown to be the market leader of self-storage services. With a strong focus on customer service, Guardian prides itself on its variety of solutions, amenities and security. Guardian currently has 18 locations in the greater Pittsburgh area, with a new property under construction in North Strabane, and now a total of 7 Colorado locations. Visit www.guardianstorage.comfor more information.