Rent Growth Races Against Time Before Interest Rates Rise
Rent Growth Races Against Time Before Interest Rates RisePresented by Peter Ingersoll, CEO, Safe Harbour Equity, Inc., and Vice Chair, California Self Storage Association
Sponsored and presented by Safe Harbour Equity, Inc.
Moderated by Poppy Behrens, Publisher, MiniCoInterest rates are at an all-time low that may not continue much longer. Understanding the timing and potential magnitude of interest rate movements is crucial. Investors, buyers and owners must simultaneously protect against inflation and interest rate risk. In this webinar, commercial real estate investment expert Peter Ingersoll will discuss the effect of interest rates on self-storage investments. TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Highlights of QE2 and Why it's Important to Monitor this Program
- Markets Always Revert to the Mean – What is the Average Rate for the 10-Year Treasury?
- How the U.S. Treasury Market Affects Commercial Property Values
- The Importance of Pricing Power to Make Inflation Your Friend
- Why Insurance Companies are Your New Best Friend