Unique Legal Topics for Self-Storage Owners and Managers
Unique Legal Topics for Self-Storage Owners and Managers Presented by Tom Litton, President, Litton Property Management, Inc.
Sponsored and presented by Litton Property Management, Inc. Moderated by Poppy Behrens, Publisher, MiniCo
Operating a self-storage business involves dealing with a variety of legal issues, some more common than others. In this webinar, Tom Litton will provide information about several legal topics that are seldom discussed but important to successful self-storage operations.
- The Importance of a Redaction Policy
- Changing and Enforcing the Rental Agreement’s Limit of Value Clause
- Legally Postponing an Auction
- Posting the Rental Agreement Online
- The Legal Definition of “Sold to the Highest Bidder”
- Advertising Lien Sales in the Right Newspapers
- Applying the Statute of Frauds to Self-Storage
- Legally Entering a Rented Self-Storage Space